Open VoIP Alliance at FOSDEM 2020

Just wanted to share that me and @Ycoi will be attending FOSDEM this year to represent the Open VoIP Alliance. If you’re going too, you can most probably find us in the Real Time Communications devroom, so come and say hi! :slight_smile:

I’m going to be giving a talk about what we’re trying to accomplish with the Open VoIP Alliance and how we as a community can help each other. It is on Sunday from 12:00-12:20 in room UD2.208.

And last, but not least, we’re sponsoring the yearly dinner for RTC enthusiasts/developers. This dinner will be on Saturday the 1st of February at 19:00. The location is around the corner from building K on the university premise. The address is:

Restaurant Le Pickwick
Ave Adolphe Buyl 77-79
1050 Brussels (Ixelles)

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know in this thread and I’ll add you to the reservation! :tada:

Hi Ruben,

I will be at FOSDEM at least on Sunday. I will try to attend your talk, but in the schedule it’s on Sunday, not on Saturday :wink:

Woops, edited that thanks :smiley: Looking forward to talking to you again there! :slight_smile:

It is a very informational update indeed.I just have a simple question that is
it is possible that the voip will work with the HughesNet?Suggest us regarding the garmin map updates free download 2019 for the perfect resolution.